All new students who are transfering to a new school within Illinois must bring an Illinois Student Transfer Form from their previous school.  You will need to contact your child's previous school to obtain this form.  If the school will not release this form to you without a request form from District 86, we have provide a link to our request form that you are able to print off and take to your child's previous school to obtain the Illinois Student Transfer form.  Without this form you can not register your child.

 Request for Illinois Student Transfer Form

Registration forms will be given to you once you have turned the Illinois Student Transfer form in to Your child’s school.  DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORMS ONLINE, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.


 Fees & Times



All returning and new students will need to bring proof of residency. Please see the following list:

Must present proof of residency within the District by providing the required number of documents from each of the following categories:

Category I (One document required)
Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g., canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners)
Mortgage papers (homeowners)

Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts

Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt (trailer
park residents)

Letter of residence from landlord in lieu of lease (7:60-AP2, E1)

Letter of residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a
District resident (7:60-AP2, E2)

Category II (Two documents showing proper address are required)
Driver’s license
Vehicle registration
Voter registration
Most recent cable television and/or credit card bill Current public aid card
Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
Most recent gas, electric, and/or water bill Current library card
Receipt for moving van rental Mail received at new residences